- Graduate Student Application (Online)
- Admission to Program
- Please visit the program to discover application requirements specific to your program.
- Re-enrollment Application
- Use this form if you have previously been a matriculated graduate student and need to re-enroll after inactive status.
Leave of Absence Request
- Graduate students in good standing may request an Academic Leave of Absence to suspend their program of study for a good cause (i.e. illness, temporary departure for employment, family issues, financial need, personal circumstances). Students must submit an Academic Leave of Absence form indicating which term(s) they intend to be on-leave. Students may request more than one leave, but combined leaves cannot exceed six terms. The request must be reviewed and approved by the Program Coordinator, Director of Graduate Student Success & Recruitment, and the Dean of Graduate Studies and Research. Students who are granted Academic Leave of Absence may not use university resources or faculty time. A leave of absence does not waive or extend the time limit for completion of a graduate program
- Apply for Completion of Graduate Program (Instructions) this process is completed in WolfWeb via your student portal.
- Graduate students must apply for graduation the term prior to the term of completion of their degree.
- This process is required for all students seeking degrees or certificates.
- Those seeking endorsements and/or specializations only, please email email@example.com
- Beginning fall term 2013 all students must complete a Graduate Programs Exit Survey in order to meet the requirement for graduation. Log into this page and complete this requirement. You must be logged into your Wolfweb account to access this form. (Troubleshooting: Make sure that you are not logged into any other email accounts or the system will not allow access into this survey)
For information regarding Commencement or the Graduate Hooding Ceremony, please visit their websites.
Non-Degree Seeking Student
All forms require Adobe Reader ™ to save and create your digital signature.