The Leadership Certificate options enable students to develop leadership skills that can be applied to a wide range of settings including: business; government; nonprofit; and education. All three certificates can be folded into the M.A. in Organizational Leadership program.
- Adaptive Leadership Certificate
- Enabling Leadership Certificate
- Executive Leadership Certificate
To start, you need:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Desire to further your professional career
Get the details on admission requirements, processes, and timelines
Finishing will take:
Begin your Certificate in Leadership:
Where you will take classes:
- Online/distance fall, winter, and spring
- On-campus evening courses at the WOU Salem Campus
Technology you will need:
- Computer with internet connection
Where this degree can take you:
- Management roles
- Further career advancement
What you will learn:
These certificates includes instruction in organizational planning, dynamics of leadership, communication, creativity and innovation, team building, conflict resolution and mediation, and other leadership skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of principles, theories, and concepts of leadership for entry-level leadership positions within organizational settings.
- Develop critical skills including ethical reasoning and communicative fluency.
- Apply teamwork, leadership, and communication skills to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds or entry-level leadership positions within organizational settings.