Where this degree can take you:
- Management roles
- Further career advancement
To start, you need:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Desire to further your professional career
Get the details on admission requirements, processes, and timelines
Finishing will take:
- 45 credits
- Professional project
Begin your Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership program:
Where you will take classes:
- Online/distance fall, winter, and spring
- On-campus evening courses at the WOU Salem Campus
Technology you will need:
- Computer with internet connection
What you will learn:
This degree includes instruction in organizational planning, dynamics of leadership, communication, creativity and innovation, team building, conflict resolution and mediation, and other leadership skills. The Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership enables students to develop leadership skills that can be applied to a wide range of settings including: business, government, nonprofit, and education.
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of principles, theories, and concepts of leadership within organizational settings.
- Develop critical intellectual skills including: critical thinking and analytical reasoning; ethical reasoning; and communicative fluency.
- Apply teamwork, leadership, and communication skills to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrate integration of their knowledge and skills by engaging with and responding to civic, social, environmental and economic challenges at local, national and global levels.